Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cuteness - A sweet summer mixed media canvas tutorial

Yesterday we posted a tutorial from Amy that was pure summer fun.  Today we're sharing one that's pure summer sweetness!

Amy created this with our June Sindi's Summer Day kit and add ons - if you didn't get yours yet, stop by the kit section of our store, we've still got some left!




I just love the Amy's photo matting technique, and in this case, frame matting technique:


And her flower arrangement and that big butterfly are superb!


I surely hope this one ends up with a special place on one of Amy's walls, how wonderful to wake up each day and look at it!

I also hope you enjoyed the tutorial, and that we've inspired you to create something beautiful today!

~Melinda

1 comment:

  1. This was so enlightening, and inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing this. The more I see, the more I want to be able to do some mixed media. Love it.

    ReplyDelete