Today I wanted to share a few projects from the talented Renea!
She did some stenciling with modeling paste and did lots of seed beed
work on the torn edges, then took corrugated board and misted it in
layers of color then dry brushed it with gesso. Added micro seed beads,
then a layer of larger seed beads, then crushed up real seashells and
layered them on. I just love all the texture all those different layers
She added a layer of the treated corrugated board behind the photo and at
the large tear at the bottom. Next, came a large seashell, cheesecloth
and lots of stash flowers, and a flower from the floral add on. I
texture painted some of the edges of random flowers, added in pieces of
sea glass and then inked some of the wood veneer skeleton leaves from
the kit and tucked them in.
she had some leftover pieces of the treated corrugated board so she added
them to form a piece that looks like a fence and then puff painted and
added seed beads to the Prima "Pin It" chipboard from the kit.
The next projects I want to show you from Renea are these super fabulous cards!
I just loved the boldness of combining some black with the yellows and lime greens~so delicious!!
Today I am sharing a couple of fabulous projects from DT member Sarah
She used the Prima stamps included in the March Kit/Add-ons - I used the
chevron stamp (Main Kit) and chevron flower stamp (Embellishment
Add-On) as the pops of black on this layout. She used some chipboard behind the photo and had painted it an olive green - but then I added some of the Lemon Drop Shimmerz Dazzelerz on top. Here are some close-ups!
Her second project I am sharing is of the journal from the creativity add on...
She turned this
First, she took the cover pieces off the binding and then used a sheet of the Amy Tangerine Plus One paper
and glued it to the cover pieces using Claudine Hellmuth Studio
multi-medium. Then, used a prima floral stencil with three of the
colours of Shimmerz Dazzlerz included in the March Colour Add-on (Dreamscicle, Grapetastic and Lemon Drop.) I love these bright, dimensional flowers - so fun! She coloured the frame
using several different colours of watercolour pencils and then rubbed
it with a baby wipe to blend the colours. She used some of the Prima Bloom
Collection chipboard elements from the kit to complete the cover. The final addition to the cover was two coats
of glossy mod-podge brushed over everything to protect it.