We are looking for one or more Educators to join our Design Team!
Do you enjoy working with the newest "quality" scrapbook products on the market, making your own embellishments and flowers, altered items, and/or working with mixed media - and inspiring other paper-crafters? If so, you don’t want to miss out on this call!
As an Educator at Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance, you will be working with our Main kit and one of our kit add ons each month. We want to offer our club members a wide variety of tutorials, perhaps a new style of flower you've created, or techniques with stamping, chipboard or mixed media, how you created your latest layout or off the page item, etc.
- 2 completed projects utilizing our Main Kit and/or our kit Add-Ons each month (one 12x12 layout and another item of your choosing), to be uploaded to specified online galleries, as well as your blog/facebook/etc. Projects are to be completed within the kit month.
- 2 photo or video tutorials (videos are preferred) to accompany the projects, which are to be available for viewing on YouTube (video) or our Snapguide account (photo).
- Be an active presence in our Facebook Community Group – our club members want to get to know you!
- Check in daily in our design team group.
What you will receive in return for your commitment:
- Our Main Monthly Kit
- Our Elements Add-On
- A generous discount on any additional add-ons you may want, as well as items in our store.
- A Design Team/Educator Badge with your photo and a link to your blog on our site.
- You will work alongside our other amazing, talented designers, and be part of a design team that is appreciated and valued by management.
This call is open to both US and International Applicants
How to Apply:
- Please send all applications to design(at)scrapsofdarkness(dot)com with your name and Educator Call in the subject line.
- Include your full name and mailing address
- Include links to your blog, Youtube channel, online galleries, and resume (if you have one)
- Provide links to three of your tutorials
- Attach photos of 3 recent projects that you feel demonstrate your style
- Please list all current design team commitments that you have. Note: Our designers are exclusive to us. You may design for manufacturers, challenge sites, etc., but no other kit clubs or USA based online retail stores are to be promoted or advertised please.
Applications must be received by Thursday, June 8th, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
Think your style doesn't fit our "mold"? We want you to apply anyway! We feel there is no "mold" when it comes to scrapbooking, and we like to showcase a variety of styles on our Design team.
You will be contacted via email if you are selected for our team.
That's it - Good Luck!!!
~Melinda (owner) and Lisa (Design Team Coordinator)