Today I'm taking a short break from posting subscriber's sketch layouts to see what you can do!
Scraps of Darkness is hosting a blog challenge. This is all you have to do:
1. Between today, September 2, 2010, and September 14, 2010, create a "dark" layout. Think dark colors, dark subjects, such as Twilight or horror movies. Think Halloween, vampires, witches, or whatever you think of as a "dark" layout.
2. Post your layout on your blog or in whatever scrapbook galleries you normally post in.
3. Mention that your layout was done for the Scraps of Darkness blog challenge, with a link back to this blog.
4. Leave a comment on this post telling us where to find your layout, with a link to it.
6. The more places you post your layout, the more entries you receive, so make sure you list all the places you have posted it in your comment to us.
7. This challenge is open to anyone, you do not have to be a Scraps of Darkness customer to play or win. But you do have to be a follower of our blog, so sign up to follow our blog today!8. On or about September 16, 2010, a winner will be randomly chosen to receive a Scraps of Darkness kit, including the kit additions.
For a little inspiration, here are a few examples of dark layouts done by our design team:
And last, but not least, HAVE FUN! That's what this challenge is all about!