Friday, March 29, 2013


Welcome to the Scraps of Darkness March Blog Hop

We  have just  unveiled our March kit
“Day Glo”
and our designers will be sharing a project from this kit with you


We have a special guest joining us this month
GINA’S DESIGNS

Our kit this month features Gina’s
chipboard corners that were designed exclusively for us!!!!


     Scraps of Darkness
 is giving away our fabulous
 March Kit
 to one lucky winner!

We have 5 prizes hidden on our Designers Blogs! Be sure to comment on each blog to be eligible for the prizes!

Our Scraps of Elegance Designers 
are sharing their work with the March
“Spring’s Promise” kit

All you have to do is become a follower of the Scraps of Darkness blog and “like us” on Facebook. Visit each participating blog, become of follower of those blogs and leave a comment.
When you have visited everyone return to the Scraps of Darkness Blog and leave us a comment letting us know how much fun you had!
If you post about this blog hop on your own blog you or share it on facebook you will be entered into the drawing twice for an extra chance to win!

We are sure you will be inspired by our talented design team!
The March kit is stunning and you won’t want to miss out on grabbing one for yourself!
        **Open to international entries **
You have until 
                    Sunday March 31st  1:00 AM PST to complete the hop.
The winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday April 2nd.
Be sure to check back on that day to see if you have won…

Your next stop is Scraps of Elegance 

Have Fun!
Blogs to visit:
Scraps of Darkness <<<You are here





27 comments:

  1. Good luck everybody and have fun hopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous kit! Hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another Great hop with some wonderful creation! Its no wonder why I had already been following all of them LOL they are all so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your product is amazing. I've been following Vivian Keh on YouTube/Blog and have seen her creations using the Scraps of Darkness. I'm now a follower of your blog and facebook. Thanks for giving us a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really nice kit. I love the paper with the Eiffel Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kits are fabulous.... I have been following, Vivian and because of her I subscribed to the Scraps of Darkness kits.... thanks for offering such fabulous products and having a great design team....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had TONS of fun on your blog hop!!! I've been hopping nonstop since I started. Now I need to go back, take my time and get a closer look at everyone's designs. I was also able to share your blog on my facebook page. Thank you again : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what everyone has done with this kit and I'm off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greate works of DT! All of them! So much inspiration!
    I share your blog on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/klepa.san

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did all the blog hopping and I think I really love this kit! I am a follower already like you on fb! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Blog Hop - both the SOD and SOE kits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the wonderful trip around the world to meet these talented designers. The kit is beautiful and their projects are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just visited all the wonderful blogs. They were all very inspiring projects. I enjoyed very much doing this hop. Your kit is so beautiful. Thanks for the chance. I also liked you on Facebook (Johanne Lacombe) and I shared it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the hop & all the wonderful inspiration I saw on the blogs! The kits are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter!! Such fun blog hopping. A lot of inspiration was found along the way. I already "liked" you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kathleen Bement White shared a link
    via Scraps of Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The kit is fabulous and I love the designer on this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I already follow your blog and like you on FB, to keep up with the fabulous work of your design team. What a treat for Easter:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a new follower, so let the hop begin...wow I LOVE what I'm seeing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finished the blog hop and added Gina K to my blog list, everyone else was already there! Lots of amazing inspiration to see!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I already have this gorgeous kit and I love, love, love it! Just hopping along to show some love to the amazing DT!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an awesome bloghop full of inspiration! I love every single project shared! The SOD and SOE DTs are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have really enjoyed the hop and have seen some amazing works. I think the new kit is great . Love the name you have given it. x

    ReplyDelete