Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome to the January Blog Hop!


We are giving away a fabulous prize to one lucky winner - our January Scraps of Elegance Kit:
A Dream Within A Dream




In addition to the January Kit, we also have 4 Hidden Prizes on the designers blogs!

To be eligible to win you must become a follower of the Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance  blogs and “like us” on Facebook. You must also visit each participating blog, become a follower and leave a comment on the blog. If you are already a follower leave a comment letting us know!
Once you have visited and commented on all the blogs, return to the Scraps of Darkness blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had.
*If you post about this blog hop on your own blog you will be entered into the drawing twice for an extra chance to win!


We are sure you will be inspired by our talented design team, and will enjoy seeing some of the gorgeous work they do.

**Open to international entries**
You have until Monday January 20th 1:00 AM PST to complete the hop.
The winners will be announced on the Scraps of Darkness blog on Tuesday January 22nd as well as on the designers blogs.  Be sure to check back on that day to see if you have won…

Have fun!
Blogs to visit:


Scraps of Darkness
Scraps of Elegance (You are here)

Mandy Harrell
Jennifer Snyder 
Renea Harrison 
Karen Zueger 
Lisa Novogrodski  
Elena Olinevich 
Michelle Phillips  
Karolina Stopyra  
Escape Kitty  
Rachael Funnell 
Helena Johansson 
Agnieszka Bellaidea
Sarah Bargo
Evgenia Petzer
Sara Onneby
Vivian Keh
Kristie Taylor
Nadia Cannizzo
Romy Veul

32 comments:

  1. Good luck everybody and happy hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a chance to win! I became a follower and have liked you on Facebook. I've added this to my sidebar also. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a follower :o) I posted about the hop on my blog.... http://cherishedmementos.blogspot.com/2013/01/january-blog-hop-at-scraps-of.html
    thanks for the chance :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following now and hopping along. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love these hops. I am following you, I have liked your fb page, and follow you on pinterest, and I have reblogged this hop to my blog from Scraps of Darkness. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Ukraine! Thank you for th intersting game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first time blog hop, thanks so much for a chance to win the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thank you for th intersting game!
    http://svescrap.blogspot.ru/2013/01/scraps-of-elegance-and-scraps-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color scheme of this month's kit! So dreamy it will be a challenge to make a layout worthy of the paper!:0 Thanks for the blog hop love this time of month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here hopping along!!!! Gorgeous kit so soft and dreamy. I am a follower... And I follow you on face book. Thanks for letting me hop with you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that kit is super GORGEOUS this would be so great to win!!! Thank you so much for the chance xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahoo- I love these blog hops <3! Such beautiful kits

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those kits are simply lovely. I like a long hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well the kit looks AMAZING! I'm sure there are fabulous things in store on this hop, so I'm off...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heading on the hop! Always enjoy the stunning projects, you have he best team:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mel you rocked in putting this month's kit together!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! I can just feel the anticipation! I can't wait to check out everyone's blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous kit! Off to see everyone's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this kit!!! Off to the blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I believe I visited all the blog sites and certainly am inspired. I haven't purchased the SOE kits yet, but am rethinking that decision. Thanks for the opportunity to see such great work and to win this marvelous kit. Became a follower of a number of new blogs.

    Scrapnurse (colleen)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yet another stunning kit! Off to see everyone's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great kit it is. I love your blog, you make really beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful prize! Thanks so much for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful kit!!I'm off to see everyone's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this :) thanks for hosting such a fun blog hop

    ReplyDelete