Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Design Team Announcement

Before I get on to the fun stuff, I'd just like to let you know that our January kit reveal has been moved to January 12th, and believe me, you will want to stop back then to see this month's gorgeous kit!

And now for the fun stuff...

First, I'd like to introduce you to our January Guest Designer...

Felicity Wilson



Felicity will be showing her gorgeous work with our January kit at kit reveal and throughout January.  


I am sure you all know who Felicity is, but just in case you aren't familiar with this talented lady, here's a little bit about her:


Hi, I am Felicity Wilson, l live a small country town in central Queensland Australia. I’m a stay at home mummy to 2 gorgeous little boys (yes biased too!!), Brae and Piper, and married to a wonderful husband, Brett. I love dealing with the little things that life throws at us, because that generally means I have a story to tell with my scrap page. I try hard to have that ‘tunnel vision’ with house work so that I can get messy hands as often as I can.Now my style – I really have no idea but often people can say ‘that’s a Felicity page’. I love layers, clusters, paints, sprays, inks and a bit of white space.I love this hobby not just for the craft, but for the awesome people online and wonderful journeys that scrapping takes me. I do find myself always making lists because I am an organised kinda girl, cooking way too many cupcakes, being a doctor, bandaids and a kiss make it better, cleaning the mud that has just come off someone’s boots, mechanic because Sellotape fixes everything, counsellor, all those tears fixed with a quick Mummy talk and hug, financial adviser – forever answering “can I have this Mummy?” – So I guess that means that I juggle a lot to able to be creative as much as I can.
Felicity's blog:  http://herhand.blogspot.com/


AND...

We are thrilled to announce two wonderful new additions to our design team!!!

Nadia Cannizzo




and
Romy Veul




We're sure you will find the work these ladies do with our kits inspirational, and hope you will stop back on the 12th for a little taste of what's to come!


Until then, I hope you create something beautiful all through the coming New Year!



~Melinda



2 comments:

  1. I am just so excited to get started :) Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, talented ladies!
    Hugs ~GvG~

    ReplyDelete